Tuesday, February 14, 2006

God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my
act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I'm alert to God's ways;
I don't take God for granted. Every day I review the ways he works; I
try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I'm watching
my step. God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my
heart to his eyes. Psalm 18:20-14 (The Message)


This really spoke to me today. I have been feeling a bit under the weather and there has been SO much going on. I feel like my life is full of SO many pieces that I can't keep them straight. I am craving the feeling of being "put back together." This is a reminder that I need to bring all these pieces to Him every day and "review the way he works." I need to keep my focus on Him and all the pieces will fall into place.

No comments: